If you’re looking for ways to make a meaningful contribution and become a part of preserving our cherished Island history, we welcome you with open arms. The opportunities for volunteering are abundant, and there’s a perfect role waiting just for you to delve into the Island’s rich history while also getting to know your fellow neighbors. Whether you’re considering becoming a docent, a tour guide, assisting with event planning, providing administrative support, working on captivating exhibitions and displays, or helping maintain our beautiful buildings and grounds, there’s a place for you here.
Volunteer Roles Include:
- Docents: Share your knowledge and passion for history.
- Tour Guides: Lead visitors on captivating journeys through our Island’s past.
- Event Planners: Contribute your organizational skills to help us host memorable events.
- Administration and Office Assistants: Provide essential support behind the scenes.
- Artifact Management: Help preserve and showcase our historical treasures.
- Exhibits and Displays: Bring history to life through engaging exhibits.
- Buildings and Grounds: Contribute to the upkeep of our cherished facilities.
Join our dedicated team of volunteers today! We’re eagerly waiting to extend a warm welcome to you.
Upcoming Volunteer Training Session:
Date: Monday, January 15, 2024
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
To take the first step towards becoming a valued volunteer, please reach out to Mark Harmon at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your involvement will help ensure the preservation and appreciation of our Island’s rich history for generations to come.