*Protocols and Policies for Safety During COVID-19 Pandemic*:
- All volunteers, staff, and visitors are required to wear masks.
- Volunteers and staff will take their temperature before coming in.
- We will give masks to visitors without them. Anyone refusing to wear a mask
will not be admitted.
- Guests must observe social distancing.
- An increased cleaning schedule is in place. An aerosol disinfectant will be
sprayed in every building at closing. Doors will be propped open for
entering and exiting.
- Visitors will be given a pencil to use to push the buttons for the audio
- Hand sanitizer will be placed in each building and throughout the property.
- New hands-free fixtures have been installed in bathrooms. Paper towel and
soap dispensers have been replaced with automatic ones. Lighting in public
restrooms have been switched to motion detectors.
- Water bottle filling stations have been added to drinking fountains.
- Capacity in buildings will be no more than 50%.
- Regular tours will be suspended. Reservations can be made with advance
notice for tours in groups of no less than six and no more than 10.
- A new contactless credit processing machine will be installed. We will be
encouraging visitors to use credit cards rather than cash.
- HEPA filters will operate in the Shore Haven welcome area and the Video
Room and in the Gift Shop.
- There will be three docent stations throughout the Village to guide and
help visitors with any questions.
The Museum Board of Directors
Emilie Alfino, Executive Director